Monday, July 28, 2008

My Baby's Back!

Okay, he hates it when I call him that but he will always be my baby. He went to my mom and dad's for his usual 2 week summer visit. They live 3-1/2 hours away so we don't see them as often as we would like. Clayton has gone down there for the past few summers for 2 weeks and he loves it even though they don't have cable or a computer. He can survive without all the modern amenities - although I can barely get him out of his room when he's home.

My mom watches my 2 nieces so he was there with them for the first week. Then, they went on vacation and he was there all by himself. He really enjoys it because he gets to go to movies and he even got to go to a minor league baseball game. He doesn't get to do alot of that at home because of Sean so I'm glad he can have that special time with Grandma and Grandpa.

I know it was only 2 weeks but I think he grew a foot. He doesn't like it when I take pictures but I managed to snap this one when we were making the trade at McDonald's. My parents drive half way and we meet them at McDonald's. We even ended up going down the road a bit and eating at Ponderosa. We had a nice time. So, here's Clayton (sorry about the trash hopper backdrop).


I also managed to snap this picture of Sean and my dad. My dad has always had a thing for ears. He has rubbed Sean's for so many years I'm surprised they haven't dropped off! As soon as Sean got out of the car, look what Grandpa grabbed!


We had a nice, but short, visit. It was good seeing them.
Have a Great Monday!

No comments: